Gorgeous home nestled back in a quiet cul-de-sac down the road from the local marina. The view from this home is amazing! Hardwood floors all through the home except basement bedroom. Ceramic tile kitchen and foyer, walk out to the deck from the kitchen, full walk out basement with a wet bar and full bath. Plenty of storage and a 2 car garage. Not far from Potomac Town Center, the VRE, Route 1 and Leesylavania State park. Go see this house!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
|Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Mixed, Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,915 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame, Double Pane
- 2. Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)