Inspired & Designed by Joseph Boggs this Contemporary Masterpiece features a Stucco Italian & Jeffersonian Design. Situated on 2.5 acres, with nearly 6,800 square feet of finished living space, the private circular paver driveway welcomes you to an expansive Portico with stately white pillars and curved steps to the Custom Boxed Wooden Double Doors. Upon entry, the three-story Rotunda has Marble flooring with an abundance of light & grand circular staircase. This sets the elegant but inviting tone for this home. Step down into the Living Room featuring a gently curved wall of windows with views of the serene outdoor wooded sanctuary, recessed lighting & hardwood floors. Adorned with custom lighting, heavy crown molding & stunning built in China Hutch, the Formal Dining Room is appropriate for any gathering. The Family Room centers around the Custom Slate & reclaimed hand carved Art Deco inspired stone relief over the wood burning fireplace. A built in Cherry Bookcase & Entertainment Center complete the room. The chefs Kitchen boasts an oversized center Wood island with panoramic views of the outdoor dining terrace & pool. Triple French doors lead to the back Pool Deck. A graciously sized Pantry is off the Breakfast area. Appliances include Commercial grade 6 burner gas Viking range, built-in stainless-steel Sub-Zero refrigerator, wall oven, microwave/convection oven, dishwasher, double sink, & beverage cooler. The Primary Bedroom offers a curved Wall of Windows, 12 Ft Ceilings, crown molding, walk in closet, 2nd storage closet & dressing area with Juliette Balcony & Hardwood Floors. Adorned with views of the wooded oasis, marble surround Jacuzzi tub, Oversized Walk-in shower with steam function & bench seating, updated in 2018, the luxurious Spa Bath is your private getaway. Three additional Bedrooms, two with access to the outdoor balcony overlooking the pool, & two beautifully updated Bathrooms with Custom Tile Showers and custom lighting complete the Upper Level. The walk-out Lower Level allows you to indulge your whims with a recreation room area, 5th Bedroom, Laundry, Office and 2 spacious Storage Rooms. The Laundry room, with 2 washers and dryers and folding area, complete the lower level. Step outside the Rear Yard overlooking the private grounds and rolling hills. This home graciously accommodates both large scale entertainment and comfortable family living, minutes away from Great Falls & Riverbend Parks. Great Falls Village amenities are close by.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Wate
6,793 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Potomac Ridge Estates
Joseph Boggs Architect
Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Single Oven, Range/Oven Built-in, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Curved Stair, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Breezeway, Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price