Escape to Great Falls living where peace, serenity, and nature surround you. This beautiful 5-bedroom colonial-style home sits on 5 acres of stunning versatile land in a private oasis of trees with no neighbors in sight. Enjoy a mix of manicured gardens, beds of wildflowers, stone patios, flat-wide-open lawns, woods, and a deck wrapped in flowering wisteria like a country villa. It's the perfect place to entertain, relax, or play. There's plenty of space for a pool or out-buildings if you desire. Inside you'll find gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the entire first and second floors that have recently been brought to their original beauty. Traditional dining and living rooms flank either side of the foyer and are adorned with traditional crown molding and trim. As you make your way to the back of the house you'll open into a grand family room with french doors with views of nature outside and a beautiful double-sided wood-burning fireplace (also converts to gas) that anchors the heart of the home. On the other side of the fireplace are a large eating area and breakfast bar that is open to the gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinets. Just off the kitchen is a mudroom with a convenient washer and dryer that leads to the garage. Also, on the first floor is a study/home office with french doors and natural light from two sides that is just perfect for remote working. Upstairs you will find four of the five bedrooms and three full bathrooms. An enormous primary bedroom has plenty of space for a sitting and dressing area. There are two walk-in closets, double vanities, and a makeup/prep area all connected to the primary bathroom with a soaking tub and stand-up shower surrounded by natural tile. The other three bedrooms on this floor are generously sized, one of which includes an en-suite bathroom, while the others share the recently updated hall bathroom. The basement level includes an additional bedroom, full bathroom, a very large media/recreation room, and bonus area for games or exercise equipment with a walkout that is level with the side yard. Two large storage areas round out the basement with plenty of room to house a wine cellar, seasonal items, or even a workshop. There's so much to love about this one-of-a-kind Great Falls home that we almost forgot to mention the wonderful front porch and swing that practically begs you to relax on a hot afternoon with a lemonade. This home is in the Langley High School pyramid along with Cooper Middle, and Forestville Elementary.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
4,995 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- 2. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Premium, Rear Yard, Private, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price