***AS IS*** Deadline for highest and best offers is 9pm Friday July 29, 2022. Seller will review offers over the weekend and make a decision by August 1, 2022. The bones of this home are solid. Needs your Tender Loving Care. It is ready for your vision, your personal touches. Brick front split level home with five bedrooms, and three full bathrooms, located in the highly sought-after community of Montclair. The home, on a cul-de-sac, backs to woods and the Montclair Country Club golf course. There is a huge balcony on the back of the home with access from the primary bedroom and formal dining room. There's also a covered back porch, accessible from the lower level, giving easy access to the back yard fire pit. A bevy of new or newer items in the home: furnace, air conditioner, water heater with inline booster, stove, refrigerator, built-in microwave. The home has two wood burning fireplaces and an abundance of firewood for your use during the cold winter.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,498 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Body of Water
- Lake Montclair
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Lake, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price