*** RENOVATION *** Major total home renovation of the entire home is underway including bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, hardwood floors throughout, basement expansion- effectively a new home. Renovation to be finished in June 2021. Some changes can still be made. Listed price is prior to renovation completion. *** LOCATION *** Location is perfect with a quick commute to work, shopping and restaurants. Washington DC, Reston Town Center, Tyson's, Bethesda, or Loudoun are easy commutes. House is just 2 minutes from the confluence of Rt 7, Georgetown Pike, Reston Parkway, and Fairfax County Parkway making getting to 495 or 267 a breeze with many quick options. The Silverline metro is just 10 minutes away making DC a quick commute. Reston Town Center, Tysons, Dulles Town Center, and Fairfax are quick commutes with plenty of shopping and wonderful restaurants. *** SCHOOLS *** Schools are nationally ranked in the Langley Pyramid which boasts top 10 high schools in the nation. The K-6 school, Forestville, is just 5 minutes away (last stop for school bus pickup and first stop for drop-off - 5 minutes by bus each way to school). *** PRIVACY *** Cul-de sac leads to an over 100 foot long driveway that sets the home far back from the street providing incredible privacy. *** NEIGHBORHOOD *** Despite the privacy, the home is in a quiet neighborhood with 30 homes. Unlike many large estates that are located directly on a road, this home is in a neighborhood of other homes on acre sized lots surrounding a cul-de sac. The cul-de sac provides a safer place to ride a bike or go for a walk. *** GROUNDS *** The home is nestled amidst mature trees on nearly an acre of lush green grounds. The home has a large flat back yard that provides a private park like setting perfect for a picnic, playing games, swing set, garden, barbecue, or swimming pool. The large flat backyard allows for or anything you can imagine with the freedom of fresh air and ultra-safe socially-distanced fresh air. *** HOMEâS FEATURES *** The home features walls of windows, beaming hardwood floors, large spacious rooms, 4 bedrooms with en-suite private bathrooms and walk-in closets. *** HOMEâS 1ST FLOOR *** The home's 1st floor features a grand Foyer with marble separating a majestic dining room with columns and a large formal living room. Hardwood floors throughout the home Family room has a beautiful classic brick fireplace. Kitchen features granite countertops, large island with gas cooktop and down draft exhaust, spacious French door refrigerator, and a very large nook area that is larger than most dining rooms or family rooms. A large private study or bedroom is nestled in a corner of the 1st floor. 2 half-baths allow for both one formal and one private. *** HOMEâS 2nd FLOOR *** The home's 2nd floor features four large bedrooms each with its own private full bathroom and walk-in closets. Hardwood floors throughout. Master bedroom suite with high tray ceiling, very large sitting room / study, spacious master bathroom with jacuzzi tub, standing shower, private toilet area, and grand closet. *** HOMEâS âBasementâ *** The homeâs recently finished basement features 9â ceilings, French walk-out doors which let in tons of light, and a grand common room with gorgeous columns, an elaborate wet bar, full bathroom, private bedroom, and a storage room. This 3rd level easily lends itself to a large in-law residence with a private entrance. *** GARAGE *** The spacious 3 car garage with 16 foot super high ceilings, large windows, and floor-to ceiling shelving sits at the end of a 150 foot long driveway from the cul-de sac. In front of the garage is a paved large flattop perfect for a full-court game of basketball, game of hockey, or any other game you and your family would enjoy. *** CONNECTED *** Connected with multiple FIOS gigabit internet
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Great Falls Woods
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Humidifier, Gas Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Lighted.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price