Welcome to this immaculate 3-level townhome in the heart of Ballston! The main living level features an open and airy floor plan with space for dining, hosting, and relaxing by the 3-sided gas fireplace. Enjoy all the kitchen has to offer - 42â maple cabinetry, gas cooking, granite countertops, custom backsplash, and breakfast bar. The upper level boasts vaulted ceilings in all three bedrooms. The primary suite includes a walk in closet and upgraded en-suite bath featuring a dual vanity, standing shower and soaking tub. Make your way back down to the finished lower level to find a flexible space for a media room, home gym, or office and a walkout to a fenced-in brick patio. **Fresh paint throughout. Newer hardwoods on lower level and steps. Hardwood floors just refinished on the main living level. Garage features a 220 volt electric car charger and Gladiator Garage System. New roof installed 12/2018. Blocks to the Ballston Metro, Ballston Quarter - shopping and dining, parks, biking and walking trails, and more. Easy access to I-66. Move in, Relax, and Enjoy!
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,940 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price